Sunday 24 February, 2-4pm
- Fleur, Book-a-Chook bringing in some chickens, talking about some ways of composting and some great ideas up her sleeve!
- Jan Dwipa, an apiarist and certified Flow Ambassador who will be bringing his Flow and talking about his life with Bees.
- Plover Wellbeing, local Mornington enterprise will be rustling up some smoothies and sharing their knowledge and insight of what they are all about.
Saturday 2 March, 2-4pm
- Talks by Claudia Gascoyne, from the Sandro Demaio Foundation and National Geographic workshop participants.
- Keith Edwards, the Landscape Gardener at The Diggers Club sharing his enormous wealth of knowledge and the importance of heritage seeds.
- An exciting and fast growing entrepreneur from the Soulful Vegan food will be here sharing her food, passion and energy.
We have a selection of books complimenting the ideas and passion from this exhibition available to purchase through Farrell’s bookshop and The Diggers Club.
Refreshments provided on both days by Jetty Road Brewery.
The Sandro Demaio Foundation is a not-for-profit health promotion charity that aims to change the way Australians think about food. Independently funded and driven by a local team, the Foundation offers a fresh perspective to today’s public health challenges. We believe that food can be the common language and drive to improve human health, planetary health, and social & community health. The Foundation aim to create an Australia where sustainable, nutritious and real food is accessible, affordable and available for all.
Nat Geo has been hosting these free Photo Camps all over the world since 2003, providing photography and storytelling skills to give under-served youth a voice.